Thank you for visiting our website! The protection of your privacy when using our website is of great importance to us. Therefore, please read the following information about the treatment of your data:
(1) You can visit our website without providing personal information. Whenever you access our website, usage data, such as the time and date of your visit, the pages opened, the amount of data transferred and the requesting provider, will be transmitted by your Internet browser and saved in protocol files, i.e., so-called server log files. This data cannot be assigned to a specific person and is only used to ensure uninterrupted operations of our website and to improve our offer.
(2) We only collect personal data to the extent that it is provided by you for contract implementation or when registering for our email newsletter. Your personal data will be processed and used to fulfill and execute your orders and to process your requests. Following the complete execution of the contract or deletion of your customer account, your data will be deleted if not prevented by tax or commercial law storage periods and if you did not expressly agree to further use of your data or the collection of your data was based on conditions by us about which we will inform you hereafter.
(3) Furthermore, we will only use your email address for internal advertising purposes through email newsletters and only if you expressly agreed: "Please send me regular information about your products by email. I can unsubscribe from your newsletter at any time." You may revoke your consent for use of your email address for advertising purposes at any time by contacting us.
(4) Your data will not be provided to third parties without your express permission. However, this does not include our distribution and service partners who are contractually sworn to secrecy. We will transfer your data (but not payment details) to the carrier commissioned for the delivery of your order if required for shipping the goods as part of contract implementation.
(5) For payments via PayPal, credit card via PayPal, direct debit via PayPal or—if offered—"Purchase on Account" via PayPal, we will transfer your payment details to PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A., 22-24 Boulevard Royal, L-2449 Luxembourg, as part of the payment process.
(6) To make visits to our website attractive and provide certain functions, we use so-called cookies on certain pages. Cookies are small text files saved onto your computer. Some of the cookies used by us will be deleted after your browser session ends, i.e., when you close your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies will remain on your computer and allow us or our parent company to recognize your browser during your next visit (persistent cookies). You can set your browser to notify you when cookies are saved and decide whether to accept each cookie or generally exclude cookies in certain cases. However, if you do not accept cookies, the functionality of our website may be limited.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses so-called "cookies," text files saved onto your computer that allow your usage of the website to be analyzed.
The information on your website use generated by the cookie is generally transmitted to a Google server in the USA where it is stored. We activated IP-anonymization. Therefore, on this website, your IP address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other states party to the European Economic Area Agreement. Only in exceptions will your full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operators of this website, Google will use this information to assess your use of this website, to compile reports about website activity and to perform additional services related to use of the website and the Internet for the website operators. The IP address transmitted by your browser through Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data. You can prevent cookie storage through your browser settings at any time. However, please note that you may not be able to use every function of the website. However, please note that you may not be able to use every function of the website. Furthermore, you can prevent the collection of cookie-generated data (including your IP address) on your use of the website and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in provided under the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en. As an alternative to the browser plug-in or if you are using a browser on a mobile device, please click on the following link to install an opt-out cookie that will prevent collection of data by Google Analytics on this website (this opt-out cookie will only work with this browser and only for this domain. If you delete your cookies from this browser, please click on the link again):
Deactivate Google Analytics
Please note that this Website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()" so that you IP addresses will only be processed in shortened form to prevent them from being attributable to you personally.
(1) You have the right to information about and the right to the correction, deletion or blocking of personal data saved on you at any time free of charge. Please do not hesitate to contact us. Our contact details can be found in our imprint.